Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Several things really touched me this week. "Kansas City Mom Gets 58 Years in Daughter's Sex Abuse Case." Seriously? SERIOUSLY!! It utterly breaks my heart that this woman would be so desperate to have or keep some dude that she sacrificed up her own daughter. I am so thankful for the daughter's boyfriend for having the courage and compassion for standing up for this poor girl, and I pray for her healing and for truly loving and trustworthy people be placed in her life.

On a lighter note: the doodle4google contest. I opened it up to vote for Columbia's own entry.... and as I looked through all the categories I was completely speechless at the talent and beauty in those young souls who have entries in this contest. WOW. Some of them were so insightful and incredible in the thoughts they captured on paper, I cried. All I could do was stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment